Of all your gear, what piece impresses you most?

I like all my gear, yet the single piece that blows me away the most is my phono preamp.
128x128zavato
Bel Canto ref1000m monoblock amps because they are everything I could ask for in an amp in a very small and non-obtrusive package. Modern technical innovation applied to home audio at its best.

Also the latest addition, a Pangea power cord, just because of the build quality and heft plus it looks awesome (as power cords tend to go).
My tube amp, because it appears to be alive. Otherwise my modest (priced...bought stuff cheap or used here and there) system doesn't seem to lack anything it might need for musical enjoyment at this point, so I'll change things only out of boredom, curiosity (would a different TT sound better?...hmm), esthetics (I like striped ebony...I want some speakers with striped ebony veneer), failure (a component, not my personal failure, although deafness or sudden death could have an impact and shall be avoided if possible), or everything (except me) falling down a sinkhole...hate those sinkholes.
It's a toss up between my Artisan Fidelity Garrard 401 with upgraded platter and inverted bearing, and my Jeff Rowland Continuum S2 integrated amplifier.
My 10 year old Von Schweikert VR5 HSE speakers. I simply cannot find any flaws in them no matter how many components or cables I change.They give daily satisfaction.

Neal
Well my 2 cents (a bit more than that...) - the 2 most important parts of an audio system is the source (and to be more precise the dac) and the speakers. Hence I will pick the dCS Vivaldi dac and the Vivid g3 speakers.