Which used preamp for Halo A21, under $1,000?

Right now, I have an Anthem TLP-1 pre mated to a new Parasound A21. The combo sounds good, but I suspect that the Anthem may be the limiting factor to achieving "great." Suggestions?

Preamp: Anthem TLP-1
Amp: Parasound Halo A21
Disc player: Oppo BDP-105
Turntable: Beogram 8002
Speakers: Alon II
dbxdx5
Mechans: I'm open to SS and tubes.

Czarivey: I'll keep an eye out for the Muse Model 3.

Daniel825: I was reading about the YS pre last night. Do you still run it with the A21? If not, what did you replace it with and why?

Runnin: I've thought about the P5, but I'm waiting for some reviews to trickle in.
I was surprised by the YS audio preamps The prices were very reasonable. It appeared to be a 12AX7 design (not sure), I wondered which tubes needed to be changed. Although I put old stock tubes in my gear where ever it makes sense.
Daniel825 and Mechans: Which YS Audio preamps have you both used? I see there are a few different models.
Agree with the Muse Model 3.... excellent, single ended, balanced and remote.... Look for the 3 Signature, an upgraded version, should still be had for $800 to $1000
I am still using the YS Audio "Symphonies with remote model" I sold my Parasound A21 along with the Maggies a while back. I probably would not have sold the A21 but the guy who bought my Maggies wanted the amp also. I am now using the YS Audio Symphonies tube preamp with 2 rotel amps run in mono. I have bought and sold a lot of equipment in the last few years but I won't sell the YS preamp.

Regards,
Dan