Where R U?????

All us regulars are familiar with the “Who R U” thread started by my buddy David. I met my first local audiophile friend last weekend, their aren’t many of us up here, and we have similar taste in music, and gear for that matter too! David is also ‘close’ to me(about 2-3 hour drive) other then that there is NO one, perhaps some of us are closer to each other then we realize. Of course some of us know where each other are, how ever there are many members I don’t know the location of. There are literally NO high fi dealers near me, so it is nice to see/hear a good system, set up by a fellow audiophile, my latest friend is so happy that he is not the only one in this area with this passion. So I am in the Albany, NY area, where are you folks from?
tireguy
denver, colorado. lots of highend manufacturers nearby: avalon, boulder, jrdg, ps audio, ayre, green mountain, dunlavy, edge, among others. and lots of fellow travelers with whom i regularly and happily communicate. 'course it doesn't hurt either that my audio dealer is one of my very best friends. -kelly
Raleigh, North Carolina. This is a pretty neat area for audio and live music of all types. There are several good, long-time high-end dealers in NC, in addition to VAC, Cary Audio, Soliliquy.
Seasons Greetings to All,
I am from Atlanta Ga. We have several High-end stores here,(we even have an Audiophile Club) but many brands still not available. One of my best buddies shares my obsession. Audiogon is great source of entertainment for me, as well as a place to buy and sell gear.
Cheers,
Dan