Italian speakers:Sonus Faber,Chario,Diapason,Opera

I want to hear from those of you who have owned different Italian speakers from Sonus Faber, Diapason, Chario, or Opera. Which one is your favorite and why? We all know that Sonus Faber is by far the most popular in the US, but has anyone had a pair of one of the other 3 and liked them better? I have owned Sonus Faber Extrema, Guarneri Homage, EAI, and Diapason Adamantes III in the past. My favorite was the SF Extrema, but the Diapason Admantes were IMHO the best looking of the bunch. I don't want to hear from SF lovers who have never heard one of the other 3 speakers. I know SF well enough, just want to see if any others like one of the other Italian speakers better.
souljasmooth
True, he did pass away last year, but his speakers are still in production. His nephew took over the company. There will be a review of the accordos in the next Tone publication. Best sounding italian speakers i have heard and i did a A/B comparison side by side with the stradavaris and the ktema. But, i am bias since i walked away with the Ktemas that day in Italy.
Dtc, true, but both the Ktemas and Accordos are still in production. Maximillo, the nephew took over the company. I have a pair of Ktemas. Best speakers i have ever heard. If talking italian speakers, FS should be in the conversation.
Very HiEnd Italian speakers:

1.EMME
2.Eventus
3.Albedo
4.Nime
5.Rosso Fiorentino [ getting a lot of buzz]

I have heard the EMME Beta and the Eventus Metis in Milan. Both fabulous speakers. I am sure Rosso Fiorentino is now being imported into the USA. Whether the rest are imported into the USA I do not know.
Albedo is imported by Stereodesk in Cambridge, Mass.
Srajan just bought a pair describing them as mind blowing.
Albedo is imported by Stereodesk in Cambridge, Mass.
Srajan just bought a pair describing them as mind blowing.