NY Audio Show September 26th to September 28th

Its in Brooklyn this year.
http://www.chestergroup.org/newyorkaudioshow/2014
The New York Audio Show is your only chance to hear the world's best and latest audio and high resolution technologies in one place. Compare hundreds of hi-fi, headphone and home entertainment brands before you buy. Sit down and listen to some of the world's best systems. Learn about the latest technology & how to stream music around your home, how to turn your computer into a high-end audio source, and more.

From the new high resolution technology and digital delivery to classic vinyl and glowing valves, it's all at the New York Audio Show, at the New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge Hotel, from September 26th to September 28th 2014.
doug99
I've never been that impressed by Nola, but their smaller Micro Grand "Gold" model they showed was the highlight for me. Extremely clear, dynamic, and engaging...and driven by a nice VAC 160i integrated. It stood apart,sounded real, but at $33,000 it seemed to be an example of the high-end death wish, or targeting those with too much money.

It wasn't smart to schedule the show on a major Jewish holiday. I couldn't even get a couch delivered.
Jetrexpro,
You were quite impressed with the Raven 300b push pull amplifier driving the Volti speakers. Art Dudley (Stereophile) was very impressed with this amplifier driving Devore Orangutan O/96 speakers and wrote a flattering review. Almost predictably(with amps Dudley rates highly via his ears) John Atkinson found that it measured poorly. Once again proving there's no substitute for listing to a component.
Charles,
Correction: The speaker on display was the NOLA Metro Grand Reference Gold, not the micro. They'll certainly make you rethink bass drivers.
Charles, with a sound like that, how the amp measured was the last thing on my mind. So fast and dynamic, effortless. I started to visualize owning this system and the room I would build for listening. I hope to hear them some time with Border Patrol.
Jet
Jet,
I suspect that your current SETamplifier would be a very fine match with the high efficiency Volti. I'd love to hear this speaker myself one day.
Charles,