critics dynaudio speakers

Hello from Canrias Islands, Yonatan call me, and I read a lot for this wonderful forum ...

My team consists of the following components;
Dynaudio Confidence C1
Threshold S / 160
Opera Consonance Cyber ​​222 MKII
EAR 834P
Pioneer DV737
Pioneer PL-550 modified
AudioQuest Slate speaker cable
Cardas RCA

well the problem is because there are people who criticize the brand saying it does not sound good, the bass is invented, the scene is not real, and its timbre is not natural ... this is what some detractors mark, I'm a little tired of saying that dynaudio sounds great, but go on and on.

Im really happy with the set, but sometimes these reviews make you doubt yourself.

the set is true with certain recordings I notice a higher than normal serious, but I do not because it does not hurt, the mids and treble are magical, great scene and that the room has only 14m ..

finally a little let me know if the brand dynaudio inflated bass and invents things, or as good as I think ...

many thanks to fellow members of this community
yonigta
Yonigta - Just curious what manufacturer and model speakers do your friends have that make those comments?? I did find find a speaker I prefer over the DYn C1's but had to spend boatloads of money for them. Mine are the Raidho D1's but in all honesty I lost some bass and dynamics. To get closer to the C1's the Raidho D2's would get the bass and some of the dynamics back.

Raindog031 - How are you? Even though I mostly agree with the statement that DYn's love current I never had a problem diving them with the Octave V70SE (70W). In fact the Octave at 70W beat the snot out of the Bryston B100SST (180W @4ohm) in terms of control and dynamics which is why I upgraded to the Octave. Another good SS integrated that works very well with C1's is Naim (even the 5i but Supernait is even better).
they have:
Audio Epilog, Verus Canor (made spain), Prime loudspeakers, Cammai Spirit,

of these speakers, Verus Canor is incredible...

Dynaudio for them is not a good brand, inflates the bass, is very ambitious with amlpificacion, and it costs money or ask for any other dynaudio C1
I have the impression that anything sounds better than dynaudio for them ... and do not think it's so ...

now I have a VTL IT85, evidence, and is far from being as good as the Threshold S / 160, this amp makes love to Dynaudio C1 ....
Hi George, nice to hear again from you...hope you enjoying your setup...i understand that Octave is one of better brands out there and certanly has more healthyer power than Bryston no matter what specs saying as you concluded...thats a clear proof that most of the brands have their own ways to measure but most of those measures dont have much in common with reality...i have Gryphon Diablo integrated which is one of most powerful and rafined integrates out there and have no problem of driving Dyn C4 2 speakers BUT to fully appreciate virtues of this speaker and make them sing with total control ill have to go for Gryphon Antilleon Signatures stereo...not becuz i have upgrade itch but becuz these speakers deserves much stronger and rafined amps to fully shine their potencial...dont get me wrong, if i dont manage to buy that amp i will be satisfied as you were with your Octave...but knowing that it can be much better (i hate when i hear fraze "much better" in audio) becuz Dyns are extreamly hungry and there is no overkill with those speakers conserning the power leaves me no option...i hope in close future that i will get opportunity to buy second hand Mirage or Sonata Allegro pre and Antilleon amps...

Yonigta- as i know Audio Epilog are Croatian speaker and its awesome for the money(custom Scanspeak drivers if im not wrong)...if it was made in USA it would cost 3 times more... but to say they are better than Dyns...dont know...i wouldnt say so...if someone likes other flavor for me its fine but to say Dyns have artificial inflated bass its a joke...most of companys dont know how to make such real and good full body deep bass as Dynaudio so fanboys are just talking trash or did not listen Dyns on proper setup...probably both...not to mention excellent midrange and highs...after hearing many tweeters from ribbons, diamonds, beryliums, kryptoniums :) i concluded that biggest difference between most of them and soft domes is in marketing hype and specs...in real world soft domes IMO sounds more natural, less analythical and less calling attention on itself (although i heard rare exceptions)...with Dyns i can relax and just listen to music not hunting for special effects and details...so its simple choose your poison and dont listen to others but your speakers...i hope that my long post didnt bore you...
Regards