LP Record Cleaning Machine - Ultrasonic or Vacuum

I am new to analog and am considering to get a record cleaning machine. There are some comments that the ultrasonic may damage fine patterns oinside the tracks of old records and resulting in lost of high frequency extention. Would anyone have any comments or experience on the issue.

Thank you in advance for your responses.
hifier1958
Sorry for the delay, Ebuzz.

I bought a skewer-like label protector for cleaning 4 records at a time, on Ebay. I mounted this on a frame, then affixed a very low speed motor to the frame. I put the frame over a German commercial grade machine from Elmasonic.

There are several threads on the subject, and several alternative designs. I sprung for an expensive, commercial grade US machine, and am really glad of it. Fisher scientific has a great detergent for US use, which is vinyl friendly, called VersaClean, if I remember correctly.
Thanks Terry,
I'd like to try something like that, but some of those Elmasonic machines are as expensive as the US record cleaning machines on the market now!
Hello Ebuzz.

"Some of those Elmasonic machines are as expensive ..." Just what I said to myself. Then I noticed that the Elmasonic were just that much BETTER than the complete US units for sale; 80 KHz is just the start. They are built to run reliably all day, and they do. German COMMERCIAL quality is so far superior to the crap that we are used to.

I bought the P60 H . You might be able to justify it if you start thinking about cleaning your wife's jewelry, small kitchen and medical things (it's intended purpose, by the way). I like to rinse my records after cleaning, and it's a natural evolution: take the skewer of records out of the US bath, rinse them in filtered water, rinse again in distilled, and allow to drip dry. I end up with absolutely pristine records.

Enjoy.
Terry,
I'm going to give it a try, maybe. If I can figure out how to get the skewer attached to the motor and where to get all the parts from. Any chance you can PM me (or whatever) with some instructions on how you did it?
thanks