Best Phono amp under $2000.

I'm looking at the Ray Samuels F-117, the Ray Samuels XR 2. Also looking at the Sutherland 20/20 and the PHD3. I want a solid state phono amp,I already have a tube phono amp. My first choices are Sutherlands and the Samuels.. Has anyone ever compared these phono amps. Whats the difference in their sonic signature? I have a Nottingham with 2 tone arms. The carts I'm using are the Dynavector DV20 high output and a Grado Reference Master 1.I want to try low output MC's eventually.What other amps at $1000 to $2000 are recommended?
128x128zeal
I really liked the Avid Pulsus. Clear improvement over the SimAudio Moon 5.3LP with optional extenal power supply. Especially in treble and bass.

Have since moved on to a Musical Fidelity kW phono preamp, which is a beast. No longer made, and not sure what it goes for on the used market if you can track one down. kW gear shows the sonic benefit of having a nice burly power supply.
Dazzlingmd is right, that H1201 is very nice. I liked it a little better than my $4300 Zesto Andros. There was one for sale at under $2k the other day on audio asylum.
Vortex and Dazzlingmd, isn't the Allnic H1201 a tube phono stage? Zeal clearly stated in his original post that he was looking for a solid state phono preamp. I have not heard the Allnic, and I'm sure it is very good, but I did not recommend the Herron VTPH-1, which is also very good, because it also is a tube phono stage.
Musical Surroundings NOVA phono pre. It charges while not in use then when you turn it on it switches to battery mode. Super quiet and all the settings you could ever need,awesome sound!