New cartridge

Hello,
I am going to California in August and I'll buy a new cartridge. My equipment is VPI 10.5i arm with Aries 3 and Audia Flight phono. My former cartridge is Miyajima Kansui but I was never satisfied.
Most of all I listen to classical music.
Since I live in Brazil, there are few opportunities to hear some cartridges and the prices here are opprobrious. I cannot miss the opportunity. Thinking about 6k.
My first option is the Lyra titan i (I want dynamics and details). Do you suggest another?
Please, I need help.
Thank you very much
brufilardi
I own, and like the Titan. It IS a detailed and dynamic cartridge which also manages to be not overly analytical or dry sounding.

But, if you really crave a very fast and dynamic sound, another alternative to consider is the Van Den Hul Colibre.
Lyra and Benz and Koetsu are all players for classical in your range. I'd also think about listening to a Basis table with their vector 4 arm or even higher. I went Basis over VPI this month.I"m not in your league, but I felt Basis just gave me so much more in everything I wanted. Blown away for the price and I've always been a VPI guy in the past. The table itself means sooooo much. I have just been out listening to almost every combo you can think of from the AN 3 down. I heard the biggest differences in the table, cart then arm. Just me though. Good luck.