Power cords?

I have recently tried a couple of power cords the audio quest NRG-10 and the new Shunyata Z-tron Viper booth made a huge difference! the audio quest was good for my cary cd player in solid state mode but gave too much midrange bloom in tube mode.
For the amp I triode the shunyata viper bass was low and brought a better image and sound stage depth.
But the other way around.

The NRG-10 for the amp it limited how low the bass can go. also made the cary integrated have too much midrange detail but not a lot of depth in the in the sound stage! but made the cary CD player sound better for tube mode and solid state!

my Question is shunyata better for tube equipment over audio quest. My audio quest dealer only sales solid state products. And was the best seller in power cords in their store. I tried the shunyata from another dealer that sells tube amps.
And for the shunyata a 1.85m cord is $525 and audio quest NRG-10 is $779 for 6 feet.
I think price for performance the shunyata viper sounds better then the audio quest and a better price.
Has anyone agree or have compared them booth?

I have a cary sli-80 and SACD 303t Profesional version.
128x128jakecanada
Pangea stiff. yes. The AC9 And AC9SE are too stiff to use the short lengths.. mostly because of rotational issues. That is if the plug end is 180 rotational twist from what the IEC end should be... It is really hard to rotat about the axis with a cord less than two meters.
Bending is not such a big problem.

As for skipping buying cheap if 'maybe' you later would go more expensive?
Silly. First you (like me) may LIKE the cheap cords PLENTY.
And never bother to buy more expensive ones..

After a long time I did spring for the SE version of the AC9.. but even sent one back as it was not needed..
Now the Pangea AC14.. forget that, and buy the slightly more expensive AC14SE right off.
But for the AC9 No... that can be just as good as the AC9SE depending on the application. Though they do sound a little different.. So I still keep some AC9 and then some AC9SE..

Also I LIKE long power cords.. and the Pangea can be cheap enough even in four meters.. Most other cords longer gets way too expensive fast.
I sell a lot of Audioquest cables. I love them, but there powercables are not in the same league as the other cables they make. They are ok, but not stunning. Purist Audio makes better powercables. We compared them with Audioquest. They were superior. Shunyata gives a deep and wide stage but misses the sharp small individual focus of instruments and voices. The Purist Audio does this part a lot better. Also the mid freq. of the Purist are more open than the Shunyata powercables. Purist Audio is one of the best brand in powercables or even maybe the best!!
Bo1972.....I must agree about PAD power cables they are wonderful BUT you should try and have a listen to the Pranawire Satori PC, it's in another universe.

(Dealer disclaimer)