Speaker cable made you say:

What speaker cable did you purchase within the last year or so that made you say:...."It really does sound better..... than my previous speaker cables"

Was this discovery by accident, recommendation from a AG member,local friend or magazine review???
sunnyjim
Auditorium 23 speaker cables. Always wanted them and finally decided to buy. Better than many others I have had
Alan
Cerious Technologies LC Series. Discovered by accident. 6 Moons has a review and how they are built. They bettered Nordost Blue Heaven Rev. II's, Morrow Audio SP4's, and Kimber 4,8,and 12TC's. I liked the other Cables, but the Cerious Technologies LC's have a better sound.
I tried out and then bought Audionote Sogon speaker cables to replace NBS King Serpent speaker cables. The Sogon is more open on top and more detailed, while remaining smooth. The NBS is still a VERY good cable. I managed to get the Sogon at a fraction of the cost of new cable so I jumped on it.
Tempo Electric speaker cables replaced my trustworthy Mapleshade Double Helix. I've always wanted to try silver cables since I had such great results with the Darwin Silver ICs. They are everything the Mapleshades are and more, in every parameter I could bore you with. Cleaner, tighter, more coherent.

All the best,
Nonoise