Reviews of $10k plus ics, speaker wires, and pcs

Do you think reviewers should do such cables? What about $30k plus components?
tbg
All dealers are good in convincing.
With great components different wires bring different colors and sound different far not due to the price level but due to electric properties achievable even with ones from radioshack or home depot. i did research on wires used during some of my favorite recordings and none of them used neither nordost, audioquest, siltech, harmonic or shaniata. do you think that recording engineers don't know about wire quality and performance?
Audio is not about brands. Audio is all about creating the best and most convincing sound.

I give you an example. When I was at my friends house in his small concertroom, I was stunned about the intimate sound of an voice. It felt like a magnet. It got my full attention. Small and intimate individual focus is a very important part in the emotion music can give. That is why instruments and voices out of proportion are less involving. This is a very important part for realistic sound. I put a lot of afford to create this in every single system.

When a system goes deeper there is more information and low freq. have a big influence on our emotion. This is what I use for what I call Total sound.

A 3 d sound sets all instruments and voices physically loose from eachtoher. This is also a very important part to make music more realistic and involving.

A higher black level make your speakers more dissapear. This also creates a more involving sound.

Sound realism is maybe the most important part in audio regarding emotion. A violin and cello can give a very involving emotional sound in real. So you want an instrument to sound as realistic possible.

I prefer Pass Labs because their class A give a very realistic sound. But in drive and speed it is more complete than many tube amps. That is why I personally find it more complete than most tube amps.

All parts togheter creates an involving sound what you want to listen for many hours a day with your beloved music.

It is my focus to give clients an endresult in sound were they want to listen for hours a day.

In 16 years of time I know that a lot more people have sets which are incomplete and often they are not satisfied.

This needs to change. That is why a more open and transparent advise in audio is a pre.

The quality needs to get higher to give people more satisfaction in music. It is that simple!
You are right Bo, but still would rather support artists, automobile makers, home builders than so mentioned home audio wire assembly lines.
Music is the essential part of audio. Without music there is no audio. I even think many people who love audio forget this!