Reviews of $10k plus ics, speaker wires, and pcs

Do you think reviewers should do such cables? What about $30k plus components?
tbg
In answer to the original poster's question: yes, reviewers should review mega-dollar cables because it is in their economic interest to do so.

Even if very few of us will ever end up contemplating spending $8,600 on a Kraken power cord, which just received a good review on Dagogo.com, reviews of mega-dollar cables support all cable retailers/manufacturers. The reviews help convince a select few of us to spend absurd amounts of money on cables, e.g. $13K on the top-of-the line High Fidelity Cables power cord, which costs as much as a clean water well in sub-Saharan Africa or one third as much as an in-ground swimming pool. The rest of us see those reviews, dismiss the products as absurdly overpriced, but slowly become conditioned to spend $500, $1,000, or $2,000 on similar cables without compunction, telling ourselves we have found a bargain. Meanwhile, complete strangers to this hobby would tell us to see a psychiatrist.

In any case, those reviews keep this hobby fascinating, providing a window into both behavioral economics and human psychology.
Audio is only about a luxury you don't really need. But......music played on a good set can give you an emotional feeling what can be priceless.

It is a good thing to mention that there are more important things in life. I have the dream to start a foundation.

Every person who buys sound&vision equipment from me a part of their spending go to this foundation. I will professional film it and make photographs so people can see what I do with the money.

We want to start with the poverty in my own country. Because this is a problem what is increasing.

For me audio is a way to achieve my main goal in life.
Bo1972,
Good idea! Maybe then you can send shipments of $4,000 power cords to less fortunate audiophiles around the world so that they can finally hear what their $2,000 amps are really capable of.
hahahahahahahahahaha.......I will come to the US as Santa.

I will give all audio addicted people free Purist Audio powercabels!