Morrow Audio Cables

Hi,

I just purchased some cables from Morrow and wanted to post my opinion. Up until now I've switched in and out of speaker cables (nothing expensive, 200-400 dollars) and would hear a difference, but not so much better or worse - just different.

I was pretty skeptical but wanted to make sure I was getting the most out of my systems, so I gave them a shot.

My main system is an Anthem 225i, Musical Fidelity A5.5 CD player, and Usher CP 6311 speakers. I bought Ma4 interconnects and Sp4 speaker cables. The cables made my system come alive. Before now I was missing a fair amount of midrange apparently. Highs are beautiful but not harsh, lows seem rock solid. Before now I felt I was compromising with cables, music seemed clear but thin, or rich but a little veiled. Hope that makes sense. I'm not the scientific type, so I'm unsure if the interconnects or speaker cables made the difference. But I know this, I'm not screwing with it to find out.

I also bought 5 Ma1 interconnects to place between my adcom prepro and 5 channel Adcom amp. My Monitor Audio speakers sound awesome. I've never had as much seperation in my setup, especially in my rear channels. Being 53, I have been struggling with dialog from my center- now that I have switched to the Morrow, clarity is awesome and no issues with dialog.

The guys at Morrow were nice and did what they said. Morrow has a pretty good return policy, and are easy to work with. Hope this helps someone looking for cables. (I have no affiliation with Morrow, FYI.)

In my case it was a great investment.
uncledemp
Morrow is good stuff. I had a pair of SP3 speaker cables and they sounded very good. I don't think you can go wrong, especially with their mid-line wires.
I'd had good success with their cables too, though they're not the only ones out there. The solid core based cable really does make a difference though.
Yeah, I have a set of SP2 cables on the high frequency terminals of my tower speakers. Pretty dang clear and sweet on the mids and highs. I've never tried the SP3 or higher speaker cables, but I'd like to try them. Morrow claims you get more of everything with the higher models.
I have to say, my SP3s sounded pretty awful up front, but I sent them back to be broken in on the Frybaby and there was an amazing difference in the sound. Yeah, I know cable break in is a myth, but that was my experience.
Their cables are made up of small gauge copper plated with silver. I think the 2 metals need more break in than what is typical.