Entry level Phono Stage for Dynavector 10x5

Just received some gifts for the Holidays. Among them was a Dynavector 10x5. Well its blown me away. It has really just given me what I have been looking for since I stared this hobby.

Well I am thinking about grabbing a stand alone phono stage. I am using the internal one in my preamp. I am wondering if the Dynavector or the Jolinda phono stage would be a big upgrade.

I am also wondering which to go with. Obviously it makes sense to go with the Dynavector because of how much I already like the cart they produce. That being said some say the MM is really just ok. Its the MC that shines and of course I would use the MM because the 10x5 is a HOMC.

Question is what would be a better choice? Should I just keep what I have? Any thoughts from people who have used these combinations. Or am I better off just keeping what I have and do and upgrade in the future?

I am buying used and don't see upgrading the cart anytime in the near future.
darkstar1
Dynavector P-75 or P-75 MKII. Match made in heaven and a no brainier for about $400.00 in the used market.
Kikio

Have you heard the combo? I am leaning that way but all the reviews seem to use dynavector up the chain mainly 20x2.I just want to know if it would be a waste to use the MM and not be able to take advantage of the phono enhancer.

Please share your thoughts. Not looking to upgrade cart anytime soon. Just got 10x5 and can honestly say I am happy with it. Not feeling that I need better.

Looking for a bit more gain not a ton just a little noise when going louder than my general listening level. It would also be nice to get a little better soundstage. Tone, bass detail and punch, musical involvement are perfect.
One reason that there is a focus on the LOMC is that the PE mode is a unique feature. I have quite liked it with MM carts. Though at the same time, you might be better off grabbing a phono stage that is MM only if you won't be upgrading anytime soon. Tone Audio loved the Lounge Audio phono stage which is MM only.
Still a match made in heaven Darkstar even if you're not taking advantage of the phono enhancer. I owned the combo (P-75/10X5) for a few years with great results until I got a hold on a NOS 10XGold L. Extremely dynamic as Lohanimal expressed. Also very quiet with bass detail and punch in spades. You won't be disappointed with this little unassuming gem.

Keeper for life as you move up the chain. How good? Well, my trusted P-75 is currently driving a Lyra Delos in my analog set up.
First question I have is what is your top limit to go on a phono stage? We all throw out what WE have or want to have....that's how any board works. Do you have stores near you where you can build a relationship and bring one home? Most stores have a few options and they know what goes well with the rest of your gear. Honestly, I"ve heard most of the names thrown out in this thread multiple times and some of the bigger 'names' I haven't liked. I don't think they went with the electronics they were hooked up to as I never heard their 'sound staging, imaging etc..'....they were dull, dry, one dimensional and just not musical...Some had black backgrounds and enough gain, but that was it. Only gain should be added. Where do you live?