Electric Bill

How much is your electric bill for this great hobby?
Mine is around 150.00 out of a 250.00 bill a month.
hevac1
That's about 40kW daily for audio only and so 1.2MW monthly. Enough to juice up the band in the 1000 seats venue. Your room is a-bit smaller.
Do you keep all of your amps on all the time?
Anyways, you are the champ so far... I'm somewhere between $7...15 monthly out of $80 bill that most goes onto climate control and home appliances.
I would estimate that my audio/video equipment accounts for about $50 per month.
My total electric bill per month Winter is $55. Summer (like August) is $90.
Of that, about $30 is my electronics left on 24/7/365.
Summer i am certain at least $15 of the added air conditioning is due to heat from my equipment.
So Summer: $45. Winter $30
(my heat is 'free' so it does not matter to the apt owners that my electronics heat up half the need for heat except Dec/Jan/Feb where the heat is really on all the time.

I can see big class A amps being left on 24/7 could add a hundred to a monthly bill.
I leave my amps & phono stage on all the time. The amps are suppose to only burn 30 watts each, times 4 when not playing music. I also have a NAS and an external Raid Box at 400 watts each besides my 850 watt power supply in the main computer. They run all the time for music and movie access. All else is in stand by. I may put the center & rear speaker amps on a trigger as I listen to 2 Channel 80% of the time.
I have been thinking about solar but have no pulled the trigger.