Experience w Bybee products for AC power?

Comments from users?
ptss
I know the founder of Sablon Audio (see reviews from Sixmoons.com and Jeff Day)...and he really really likes Bybee a lot. Absolare uses Bybee in their power conditioner. A lot of custom-mod people use Bybee (see Oppo player mods). There are undoubtedly other manufacturers who use Bybee. I have not used them myself. just passing along information from reputable industry pros.
I was initially very skeptical about Bybee's claims and wanted to try these out since getting rave reviews in magazines. I started modifying my Benchmark DAC1 HDR by putting 2 Bybee slipstream on the 120 VAC input. This cleaned up my DAC by providing a fleshed out 3D music panorama. The Bybee is getting rid of low level electrical garbage that is un-noticed until you install these babies.

Also modified my Krell monoblock AC input with the larger slipstream with same effect. Finally installed Bybee's speaker bullets in my Apogee Duetta Signature. These are the best bang for the buck upgrades I ever experienced. It just get rid of layers of crap everywhere I install them! Very similar effect as using a top notch power conditionner.

Just installed a brand new Benchmark DAC2 and guess what is going to be installed on that AC input?
Dasign,

Thanks for the interesting post. Did your Benchmark had an aftermarket power cord when you tried this? Does it make a difference?
Do you run your system on dedicated power lines?

yet another shiny thing to go chase! :-)

cheers