DarTZeel Preamp

Does anyone have experience with the new DarTZeel NHB 18NS Preamplifier? A few 'Goners have commented on hearing the unit at 2005 CES, but I was wondering in particular if anyone has purchased one, or heard one in a familiar system or at a dealer for instance. Thanks.
ubglub
Like Fsarc, I just got my NHB-18NS pre-amp over this past weekend. It is connected to my NHB-108 amplifier which I've had since January via the 50 ohm interface. I A/B'ed the 50 ohm connection versus my 30' XLR run and it was no contest...the 50 ohm interface trounces it in every way just as Herve lays out in his white paper.

NHB stands for Never Heard Before and this is no marketing hype. This combo pre-amp/amp produces music like no other equipment I've ever heard or owned. It's as close to "live" as I've ever heard. Noise and artifacts are completely absent leaving just the music. The design and build quality are first class and the support I've gotten from Herve Deletraz and JTinn is the best I've experienced in my 20+ years in high end audio.

Yes, this combo is expensive, but if you're looking for the best possible performance then you must audition this combo. BTW, I can't speak for the phono stage performance as I'm just listening at the moment to a Linn CD12 CD player, but Mike Lavigne certainly can and has in other posts.

Earflappin
The preamp continues to amaze me. I'm rediscovering recording after recording. It has been absolutely flawless in operation and I've run it over 17 hrs straight on the battery supply without interruption. The DarTZeel amp/preamp are by far the best pieces of audio equipment I have ever owned.
Ditto that Fsarc. I've now had my dart pre for 3 months and it has worked flawlessly. I have also gotten 17-18 hours straight from it without the battery needing recharging. This thing is all music...by that I mean always before with my amp and pre-amp I found myself being drawn to various artifacts in the sound that I knew were coming from the equipment. Now, I just listen to the music because if there still are any artifacts I can't hear them.

My upgrading of amps and pre-amps has come to an end. Also, just recently I had my Linn CD12 upgraded by David Schulte of The Upgrade Company and it has been transformed into what has to be the SOTA in CD redbook once again.
i just read the soundstage report on dartzeel.
i just read this thread.
R.I.P.