Suggest a tube integrated for me . .

I am looking to spend around $1,200 - $1,500 on a new or used integrated tube amp. Any suggestions. Hybrid or strait tube. Thanks.
gretsch6120
Audio Research and Conrad Johnson both make great low powered integrated amps. Add a powered sub.
Gretsch

I am using a Prima Luna Prologue Two integrated tube amp ($1345 list) in a 15 X 10 X 8.5 room with Omega Super 3 high efficiency monitors (95 db sensitivity). I am also using a Prima Luna Prologue Five power amp ($1295) in a 25 X 15 X 8.5 room with Acoustic Research 302 large bookshelf/floorstanders (85db sensitivity).

I hadn't owned a tube amp in 34 years (had a Philco tube amp in high school) and I am very impressed with how musical sounding the Prima Lunas are. Plenty of power, excellent sound range, and just plain enjoyable.

They are sold by Upscale Audio .

Regards, Rich
In your price range [brand new, with warranty]take a look at the SQ-88 from Quest for Sound. It uses KT-88 tubes and has remote volume control. I use it with VSR JR4 speakers, very musical. Steve from Quest is a great person to deal with. Second choice a little less than 2k, would be new Rogue audio integrated. It adds a ss phono input and headphone output.
I've used Jolida, Primaluna and now Eastern Electric. If you can find one of the pre-circuit board Jolidas, grab it. I owned a sj-502A that was absolutely sweet and pretty powerful. Tried the Jolida 1000a - didn't like it AT ALL. It was very dry, distant sounding. Used the PrimaLuna Prologue One until recently, and in it's class, it is much more refined than the Jolida offerings and very powerful in spite of low wpc. It drove a set of Vandersteen 2ce sigs with room to spare. The Eastern Electric M520 is the best of the lot; greater detail than the PrimaLuna and deeper, more refined bass; worlds better than Jolida. Of course it is also more expensive. I did however work a deal based on a Agon auction and got a new M520 for basically the price of a PrimaLuna.