Performance loss in used amplifiers?

Recently purchased Mark Levinson 383, 6 years old. Should I be worried about any performance loss? Specifically, does anything in the amp "wear out"? in this amp or any amp. Assume, normal use.
ceremsakim
at least you don't need to worry about breaking in a new amplifier. i also buy used amplifiers and so far had no problems.
I own the 'boat-anchor' called White Audio Labs A100. I don't know how old it is but it has a blown transformer for 1 ch. The place that diagnosed the prob.says both trannies should be replaced. Where does one get these? and, how much for the parts and r&r labor?? Transformers R-us?? duh?
it just purchased a cherry p300 accuphase(35 years old)and it performs to spec. the levinson should be fine.
Avguygeorge,
Try to visit Mercury Magnetics that manufacture transformers for any application and any gear.
It's only enough to say to them model # and they will manufacture to you exact copy with matched color code of the wires.
If you're OK with soldering iron it's just a matter of carefull resoldering wires by the color code and mounting these trannies.