Modwright SWL9.0SE/CI Audio D200

I'm interested in hearing from anyone who is using this combo. Please post your comments about sonic characterisitcs, and include the make and model of speakers and source you are using.

Thanks in advance.
tvad
I am using this exact combination to drive my Tubulous speakers at CES 2006 (Room AP 1655). Gingko Audio is sharing the room with Channel Island Audio and ModWright and we will use as sources the ModWright Universal Truth modded Denon 2900 universal player and a VPI Scoutmaster. We tried many other amplification combinations but this one is really magical.
The ModWright pre has clear, sparkling sound with rich harmonics and the D-200 monos pack a punch. The overall sound is detailed and smooth top to bottom, very musical and engaging. I can literally listen to it for hours, drawn in to the musical performances, from rock to classical, small group to full orchestra.
We invite all to stop by our room at CES to hear it for yourself.
Vinh Vu
I'd love to try this combination myself. It sounds really good. I'm using the Modwright with McCormack DNA 1 RevA Gold. Not that I'm not happy, but the enthusiasm people I trust have over this combination... it's like they're droping a dime bag in front of me. The 10% gamble has me frozen looking for more reviews like you, Tvad. Maybe we can work something out.. You buy them and if you don't keep them, sell to me minus 5% if you leave me enough time to send back to CI.