Is There any Truly "High End" Integrated Amp?

I'm a reasonably well experienced audio nut and have tried a number of "good" integrated amps. I wonder, though, if there are integrated amps that are good enough for the "best", most revealing speakers. (Think Avalon Eidolon, Verity Parsifal, various JM Lab Utopias, and a variety of other fine speakers that do not have mammoth power requirements.)

People talk about the Levinson, the Musical Fidelity KW-500 and the lesser MF amps, the BAT integrated, The Rowland Concerto, etc. etc. etc.

I would like to hear from people who have actually tried the top tier of integrated amps and would be very interested in learning of their findings.

Don't need to be the most expensive. Could be the YBA Passion, Classe, MacIntosh 6900, Krell 400i, or any of a number of integrated amps that are supposed to sound good.

Hope to hear some good feedback.

Thanks very much.
Ag insider logo xs@2xjprice
Hello Flg2001,
I tried to reach Gyphon, they do not sell in the US and were quite abrupt about it.

Regarding Rowland, I believe its classD, which (other manufacturers) I've tried and am looking for a different approach to amplify music.

Jadis: I had done some research with great interest, but was little unsure about its reliability as mentioned by a couple of owners here and elsewhere.

I should look back into Boulder, it got lost from my initial list.

Burmester: I've not heard of any fast turnover, but you might be onto something.
I've owned three Jadis integrateds, and still have two of them. And, I have a lot of other components, including amplifiers, as well. The Jadis integrateds have proven to be the most reliable electronics I have owned.

Beyond that, in terms of their musicality, as the reputation suggests, they are second to none.
Trelja,
Not only is the Jadis good sounding, it is great eye candy too. I really liked the separates that I had some time back. Very liquid--sweet--the Jasmine or Magnolia of audio.
Larry
Deadlyvj, I suggest you check out the APL Hi-Fi UA-S1.
Its a single gainstage with ECC99s in pre and very special transistors in the output. I was doing a search for my end all amps before I bought it. This one compares Very favourably to all amps Ive heard including Balabo and Dart.