What's under your amp?

Interested in hearing the importance (or not) of isolation platforms for amps. Check my system, you'll see I've got my Cary's sitting on top of my cabinet, which is a custom piece made of solid cherry. Very solid, but I'm wondering if maybe the cabinet is introducing vibrations up into the amps, and maybe I could use some help from a platform?
128x128dennis_the_menace
Underneath I have Stillpoints with risers sitting on top of a 2 inch thick maple amp stand. On top a VPI brick for right now, I've used HRS dampening plates ion the past.
I have a Bright Star Audio Sandbox with German Acoustic tonecones underneath it. I took the rubber feet of my amp off and I have the lip of the amp on the styrofoam strip that runs around the square interior of the sandbox. On top for the dampening I have the Bright Star Big Rock which pushes it flat on to the sandbox.
So, SRA silent running audio makes some cool floating amp stands for my cary, but they are over $3000 for the pair!! that's almost as much as they cost used! dang...
Pbb,

Not a musician and sounds good to me, as well as many others who have heard my system. Why do you ask?