Goldpoint Passive Preamps

I'm trying out some passive preamps and was wondering if anyone has tried the Goldpoint products. If so, which model, which attenuator, and which resistor. I'd also like to know what equipment you are using it with.

My equipment:

Transistor Research Labs D-225 solid state amp, 225 watts/per chammel, 67k ohm input impedance, .8V input sensitivity, 30db gain.

Spendor 1/2e speakers, 8 ohms, 88db sensitivity.

TRL Sony DVP-NS900V CDP, 2V output.

TRL Audio Mirror D1 Signature DAC, 1.5 output

Thanks in advance for your help.
clio09
I also have Kevins SE parallel feed phono preamp in the same chasis hard wired to the TVC with two extra inputs. It has an outboard PS. So basically, this is a full function preamp that just happens to have a state of the art phono stage....;-}}}

Oz
Oz,

I talked to Kevin yesterday and he is reviewing some stuff for me and then getting me a quote for a MkI version. He was familiar with you and I did see in some other discussion threads where you talked about the phono stage and TVC. I'm pretty excited about trying this out.
I'm currently demoing a Sonic Euphoria PLC passive and it's really, really nice. I was worried about the "lack of sound" I'd get from all the knocks against passives on the forum.

The Sonic Euphoria has great dynamics and all the bass one needs. I've demoed a few preamps the last couple months to move off of using an interim NAD receiver. Nothing has made me want to depart with my money before the Sonic Euphoria. This may very well be the ticket.

The receiver is like watching the Superbowl on a 27" TV. The other preamps I've demoed were like moving to a 32" TV. The Sonic Euphoria is like a 50" HDTV.

My system is Arcam CD-33 source, Pass Labs Aleph3 amp and Onix Ref 2 speakers.
Good luck Clio. Kevin is a great guy and very smart. He is always willing to help. I have been to his house a few times and it was a pleasure meeting him in person. If you are considering his phono pre you are in for a real treat.

Oz
Oz-

Unfortunately I stumbled onto Kevin just after I bought a Hagerman Trumpet, a great phono stage that has worked out well for me. Kevin built me a step-up for it using the Lundahls. It is an excellent value and has worked well with the Hagerman.

I am really looking forward to hearing the TVC.