Audio Horizons TP 2.0 Preamplifier

Anyone famaliar with the manufacturer,and in particular
this pre amp.The credentials and testimonials seem
impressive.The advertised 10 day audition is appealing.
markwatkiss

Just one more observation. Joseph's IC(dimension)seems to reflect his passion for noise as a curse on the signal. Terrific balance and very low noise signature.

Gabriel Gold Revelation, KCI silkworm are two well known and very good cables. Its a matter of taste.
La45: You are right on the mark. I too sense an extremely low noise floor. One can pick up on recorded sounds that resemble the barest whisper. I'm now extremely interested to hear that Dimension interconnect though I currently own two other highly regarded and very fine sounding brands.
Mitch i understand your frustration with Audio Horizons Web site concerning Dimension ICs and Speaker wiring. The only mention is the price list. Let me say though that after getting and using Dimension ICs and speaker wire i am totally floored at its quality build and of course its musical presentation. In my case i retired my JPS Superconductor 2 ICs and speaker wire. I would not have believed it. Now my whole system is Dimension wire. I went the same route as you the 30 day trial. I believe that before you buy if possible you should try. Hope this helped and good luck.
Thanks Stltrains and others for the comments. I believe Victor is going to send a pair of the Dimension IC cables for me to try when I audition the TP2.1 preamp. I will be comparing them against my Purist Aqueous Anniversary cables in the position from source to preamp. I appreciate the shielding and vibration efforts reported to have gone into the consruction of the AH cables, but I was curious that I could find no reference to the type of wire used (silver, copper or an alloy).
Mitch here is a email i received from Joseph regarding the differences in Transparency and Dimension, this was last month. Maybe he doesnt want the conductor material known, not sure though. Maybe he will chime into this discussion.

The geometry is total different in between them, Dimension takes double time to build and the material.

Best,
Joseph