Advice on Arcam

Hello, I currently have a pair of Epos ELS-3 spkrs with a Nad 304 doing the power duties. I would like to hear from anyone familiar with Arcam (alpha) and if this amp would make a better match with my spkrs. The Epos Nad combo sounds really good but a audio buddy suggested I try Arcam. I know both units are a bit dated. Thanks and good listening.
south43
Thanks Ryder, You know I have been giving thought to tubes again. I have had pre and amps that sported the glass bottles so I know what they are capable of. I however have to consider the tweak factor when it comes to the different sonic variations---it can get crazy.
My first audiophile system was an Alpha 5 CD, an Alpha 6 amp and EPOS ES-11 speakers. For the price was absolutely fantastic. I tested several speakers with the Arcams and the EPOS performed very well.
I'd go with Creek 4330R (one for sale now for ~$375).
Arcam is more laid back and polite. Creek more punchy and dynamic. Creek is voiced to match Epos speakers.
Audio Advisor is closing out the A50 line for $700 NEW. This was the successor to the 4330R.