Biggest Baddest Audio Cables

Whether they actually sound better or not, I don't really care but I have a fetish for beautifully made, anaconda sized audio cables, especially with unusually well made connectors. Any ideas here especially where 2nd hand is a deep discount would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
cwlondon
Essentialaudio, so I learned from an email from Cerious Tech. They say the Teo Audio mix is toxic.
Tbg, contact cleaner is toxic. So are a lot of things around the house. What is the point of the remark?
Tbg, contact cleaner is toxic. So are a lot of things around the house. What is the point of the remark?

Teo Audio cable have a HMIS Health rating of 1, meaning it is not typically any threat to your health.

I ask Teo Audio about these cables at CES, I was told no long runs or phono. That rules out all but two cables in my system so I never tried them.
I have followed this thread for a little, I guess I might add a little of my experience in the last 6 months. Tried Virtual Dynamics Revelation 2.0 series (6 gauge) and loved it, and talked with the owner of the company a bit. Then I made some cables with 3/8" rods of copper and a lot of the Virtual Dynamics technology, and am in complete amazement at what I got from it. Absolutely amazing, I will never go back to wire again! (Even managed to get the ends of the rods machined down to 8 awg to make interconnects as well, same result of amazement and tears).