Where to see Audio in Manhattan

I am going to the big apple this weekend. I am wondering which audio stores that I should try to see. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Bob
128x128baranyi
If you want any type of service, skip Sound by Singer. Great product line but the experience leaves a LOT to be desired.
Probably better to hear it than see it, but that may be more of a challenge in the Big Apple.
Innovative Audio, Lyric, Singer, Park Avenue Audio, In Living.

CSA in Upper Montclair, NJ, which is quite close to NYC, is very good.
Hey Y'all,

Having been born and raised in NYC, I whole heartedly agree with Kal. I have not been in an audio shop in five years. Part of it is Audiogon, why bother with paying retail or only getting 10% to 15% off. The other part is the general treatment I would get at any shop I went to. I can't remember not having a bad time in any of the above named shops and, believe me, I've been to all of them, including Toys in the Attic, in White Plains, and The Listening Room, in Scarsdale, which has since closed. If you have to go, just be ready for what is likely to happen.......John
Thanks everyone for the names and experiences. If I venture into these stores, I will be forewarned to potential neglect. Bob