Tenor Audio - Anyone hear them?

Has anyone heard these amplifiers? How do they compare to other amps you have heard? What speakers did you hear them with?
haydn_josef
just bought a pair of tenor 75 wi integrated amps yesterday to replace my aloia amps (2) and hovland preamp.they are superb.yes they are expensive,but that's relative and with the trade-in and by selling the ics that i won't need any more (i also traded-in my dodson dac),it is almost a wash.they are the most transparent,musical amps i have ever heard. the musical tonality,bass impact,mids and highs are to die for.the music sounds as close to a live performance as any system i have heard.
by the way..in responding to the last part of the initial post i have piega p10 speakers.they are a match made in heaven.
tenors are beautiful in sound, as well as looking at. I heard them with the P-10's, which I ended up buying. The person I bought them from is now using the tenors to drive the rockport antares. i am not rich, (what is rich anyways), and will be saving with earnest to buy this dynamic beautiful sounding duo, and it will probably take me a couple of years.. till then, my classe' 301 will have to suffice with my audio aero capitole cd player, no need for a pre with this cd unit.. go tenor...
hi calloway, so you bought them!! congrats. welcome to the Tenor club.

so tell me, were the first notes of familiar music a revelation like i said?
to further the info. what is rich? i can't afford to quit working, i don't have a mansion. i have a supercar and am working on the sound of my passion. i can buy the toys, but keeping them maintained is harder than acquiring. love reading here on audiogon, and i learn something new every day. thanks..