Personal amp evolution

Seeing the over night success of the speaker evolution thread, it may be interesting to see what type of amp(s) we have all run. Same deal as the other thread-we will sort of create a puzzle of our systems you'll have to visit multiple threads to put everything together!!! ;)
For me I started:
Adcom GFA-565 monoblocks
Rotel RB-990bx
Jeff Rowland Design Group Model 5
Balanced Audio Technology(BAT) VK-60

either a CAT JL2, BAT VK-75se or Tenor 75Wp on the horizon.
tireguy
From 1980 till now:

Akai something-or-other
Naim Nait (the first version)
Musical Fidelity A1
Cyrus II/PSX
SimAudio 4070
Sugden Au51P
KR18 BSI (300BXLS SET integrated)
Coincident MP300B monos
Wavelength Triton Blue monos
McIntosh MA-5200, HK Citation 12, Hadley, Threshold Statis 3, Bedini BA-801, Blue Circle BC22 MkII
This may take awhile, over the last 17-20 yrs in high end I have owned the following: (not in any particular order)

Krell KSA 80
Mission Cyrus integrated
Golden Tube SE40
Rotel RB980?
Quicksilver M60's
Quicksilver V4's
Audio Research VT100 MKIII
Audio Note SE40 integrated
MasterSound Due Venti 220SE
Cary SLM 100's
Odyssey Stratos monoblocks
Odyssey Stratos stereo extreme (current amp)
VAIC 300B integrated (current amp)

I have also owned several mass market receivers and amps prior to this.
Amber Series 70, Adcom 545 (succumbed to hype alas), Bryston 2B, Forte 4a, Golden Tube SE100 briefly, Conrad Johnson 11a (VERY nice!), Conrad Johnson 12 monoblocks (WOW). Then tried to downsize: MD 208 receiver, Audio Analogue Puccini (nice), LFD Mistral SE (very nice), Plinius 8200 II (very very nice, still not up to my CJ 11a), now settled in on Cary SLI-80 (triode mode, this is the one to "marry"). Sticking with tube integrateds for now, as the smallest footprint (financially and physically) that I can be really happy with. (with fond memories of my CJ days...)
Art
Adcom GFA 5400
Eico HF87(with upgraded caps of course)
Not going back to SS after hearing the Eico with my B&W's.
Awesome sound.