Personal amp evolution

Seeing the over night success of the speaker evolution thread, it may be interesting to see what type of amp(s) we have all run. Same deal as the other thread-we will sort of create a puzzle of our systems you'll have to visit multiple threads to put everything together!!! ;)
For me I started:
Adcom GFA-565 monoblocks
Rotel RB-990bx
Jeff Rowland Design Group Model 5
Balanced Audio Technology(BAT) VK-60

either a CAT JL2, BAT VK-75se or Tenor 75Wp on the horizon.
tireguy
Stereo: NAD receiver, HK receiver then McIntosh power
AV: Onkyo 787, Rotel 991 + 993, Bryston 4B ST + 3 Powerpacs 120
Built a Dynaco Stereo 120; bought, blew up (flames!), and had rebuilt a Phase Linear 400; went to college, blacked out and woke up with a Counterpoint SA-12; had a protracted drinking binge and paid full retail for a Golden Tube Audio SE-40; had so much fun fixing it, got another and went dual mono; then, recently, added a YBA 3a after eating too many freedom fries; now, am tri-amped and tired. (There might have been a Sumo, an ARC, and some others in there somewhere, as well, or, perhaps it was all some kind of crazy dream.)
McIntosh MA-5100, HK Citation 12, Hadley, Threshold Stasis 3, Bedini BA-801, Blue Circle BC-22 (later upgraded to MkII).
Boy, my list is pretty pathetic compared to some of you guys out there, but I'll throw in my 2 cents worth.

1)Luxman LV-103(You don't even want to know the rest of the system!)

2)Bryston 4B (old style 4B, but with toroidal transformers)

3)Bryston 7BST monoblocks(figured that I would get something that sounded good, but could drive any speaker that I would consider in the future- I get my tube fix from using a Golden Tube SEP-3 pre-amp).