Personal amp evolution

Seeing the over night success of the speaker evolution thread, it may be interesting to see what type of amp(s) we have all run. Same deal as the other thread-we will sort of create a puzzle of our systems you'll have to visit multiple threads to put everything together!!! ;)
For me I started:
Adcom GFA-565 monoblocks
Rotel RB-990bx
Jeff Rowland Design Group Model 5
Balanced Audio Technology(BAT) VK-60

either a CAT JL2, BAT VK-75se or Tenor 75Wp on the horizon.
tireguy
As a kid I began with a mighty Panasonic! Heh heh! Then moved on to three generations of JVC receivers, the last of which was RX-10VBK which I bought used after reading a few reviews so I could run 8 channel analog discreet from my SACD player. But I soon wanted more power to my mains and stole a Carver M500 for cheap. That lead to a Carver M500t and to running both Carvers in mono. I might well have stopped there but for acquiring a pair of the new Carver hand built tube monoblocks. That lead to wanting new speaks and a successful quest at landing a pair of Amazing Platinums. I also now have a Sunfire Ultimate Receiver.

The tube amps are not to be believed.
my ist power amp was a threshold 400a.paired with a infinity fet preamp.wish i had them back.currently have a luxman M-120 MK 2, AND A AB INTERNATIONAL 422, THIS ONE IS A REAL SLEEPER. LOOKING TO ADD MONO BLOCKS IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS.
Lemme see, I believe I started with ... Yamaha 420 receiver, NAD 3020, Harmon Kardon PM655 integrated, Rotel 110 watt integrated(can't remember the designation), Manley StingRay, Musical Fidelity A308, a Musical Fidelity KW500 and right now, KW500 that's been back to the UK for MF Fine Tuning! It was great fun getting here.
I'm updating this. Things have changed.....again.

Arcam Alpha 10 integrated -New
Classe CAP-100 integrated -Used
Audio Research D130 -Used
Sonic Frontiers Line 1 + Plinius SA-100MkIII -Used
ARC LS-16 Mk1 + Plinius SA-100MkIII -Used
Rega Elicit -New

In Near Future - LFD, Luxman or Accuphase