Personal amp evolution

Seeing the over night success of the speaker evolution thread, it may be interesting to see what type of amp(s) we have all run. Same deal as the other thread-we will sort of create a puzzle of our systems you'll have to visit multiple threads to put everything together!!! ;)
For me I started:
Adcom GFA-565 monoblocks
Rotel RB-990bx
Jeff Rowland Design Group Model 5
Balanced Audio Technology(BAT) VK-60

either a CAT JL2, BAT VK-75se or Tenor 75Wp on the horizon.
tireguy
'70s Marantz receiver
Kyocera R-451
ASL Wave 8's
Dynaco ST-70 with Triode Electronics mods
Cyrus One integrated--last version with toggle power switch
Sherwood S-7210 receiver
Sure TK2050 class D amp extensively modified
Magnavox 6V6 8802 console amp
McCormack DNA-0.5

I still have the last five, though the McCormack is what I usually listen to. The little Maggie 6V6 is a great bedroom amp.
This may seem like a lot but is over 55 years
Dynaco ST-70
Moscode 300
Audio Research D115
Cary 805
Cary 2A3
Miniwatt
Korneff 45
Transcendent Sound single ended OTL
Oddesey Khartego
VTL ST-80
Antique Sound Lab Hurricanes
at 16 an itergrated electrical store deck and speakers
then went seperates..
Teleton SAQ25
then some weird 20 watt amp I cant remember (japanese 1 off type)Consort. concerto??
then the evergreen Arcam A60 kept this for almost 10 yrs
then went 'retro'
Williamson 'stereo' amp with 6L6's
Leak TL12plus monoblocks
Leak Stereo 60
Radford STA100
ASL Monsoon mk1's
Now have, and keepers!
Ming Da MC34ab and TRI M88SE monoblocks
NAD 3020 integrated
Bryston 3B
Krell KSA 50
VTL ST-80
Sunfire
Air Tight ATM-1
BAT VK-60
Spectral DMA-180 II
Cary Rocket 88
Berning ZH-270
Atma-Sphere MA1 MkIIs
Dehavilland Aries 845G s
Balanced Audio Technology VK-150SE s

Cheers,
Spencer
About 20 years ago, my wife got us a full Sony ES line with Kef speakers. Decent system and with children coming shortly worked for us.
The amp, GX57ES, went crazy. CD player and cassette likewise. Ultimately got both amp and cassette working again, but that is another story.
From the Sony I moved to the Onkyo A-9555, the first batch before Onkyo stopped and then restarted making them again. It got good reviews and did nice things with my Dahlquist DQM-9s.
I finally was able to build a 2 channel system and spent quite some time researching and assembling it. Thank you to many folks here for thoughts and opinions over the past few years. I finally have a Counterpoint SA-12. For a preamp I am using the Dolan PM1.
Next steps are... I am not sure yet. Right now I have Soundsmith Monarch speakers and love them. I think the driver for the next round of upgrades are when I get a fuller-range floor stander.