Pathos or ...

I am looking for an integrated tube amp.
I currently have an Arcam A75amp / Musical Fidelity A5 cdp / Audio Physic Spark speakers with Cardas quadlink interconnect/speaker and power cables.
Listen to mostly vocals, classical and jazz.
I've heard the Pathos classic 1 and really liked it.
Any other ideas on what I should listen to in that price point?
thanks!
domus413
both of your reviews are great Douglas!
Thank you for sharing your knowledge and experience.
I will have to start out with only one pathos tho...I'm looking at the first one MK1...we'll see. I have a pretty tight budget and a girlfriend who gets a bit cranky over all this, ha.
Domus, Thanks for the compliment. I enjoy sharing info/experiences about equipment to help people assemble systems that will give them something to be enthusiastic about. Let us know what you end up doing.
Hello Douglas, I've gone a different route than planned. I've just purchased a Tektron 6J5 pre-amp and Prima Luna 6 mono amps. Just basically a deal I couldn't pass up. So excited to finally play with some tubes!
Thanks for all your help!
Hi Domus413 first of all i'm a panel guy i have owned Acoustat's for more than 25 years when i sold my home to buy a condo i had to downsize my speakers because they were to big for a smaller living room and one of the speakers that i loved a lot were the Audio Physic Spark because of there size and the incredible soundstage for such a small speaker my first listend was with the bigger Pathos for my tastes i found the sound to lively then we switch to the Unison S-6 35 watts per channel EL-34 tube amplifier i will tell you one thing i am 63 years old i have been an audiophile for at least 40 of those years and this is one of the best sound that i have heard from cone speakers in my life if i had more efficient speakers 82db i would own this small italian integrated amplifier it is gorgeous and more important sweet sweet sound