Integrated Amp Bargains with good balanced sound?

I could not find any info in archives, so I am starting this thread.
I am using Rega P3, Sonus Faber Concertino spkrs. ,but my amp is junk. 15 years old small Yamaha (part of a bookshelf system).
I don't have a big budget ,so i am mostly looking for Ebay bargains.
Someone out there must know what are the GREAT BAragain Integrated Amps I could find in under $500.00/600.00 category?
Something not vintage but a few years old.
I appreciate everyone's advice.
128x128dkzzzz
Another option is the Outlaw RR2150 2 channel receiver new at $650. I use it with Rega Ara speakers (now R1) and a Cambridge Audio Azur 540 CD/DVD/DVD-A player. Sweet system and good quality amplification.

Regards, Rich
I have read very contradictory reviews for NAD C325BEE...
Is it a great bargain or poor quality amp?
I am concern about it's sound being too overwhelmingly in high frequencies (metallic) kind of like Rotel RA1062.

Please advise.
Find a Creek integrated amp with the internal phono stage added.

A Cambridge Audio A3i integrated was designed by Creek. Phono is standard.

NAD is a good choice as well if it has the internal phono.
Three questions to start... 1) do you need remote, 2) do you need to fill a large room or drive inefficient speakers and 3) do you need onboard phono - if so, MM or MC or both?

Your answer to these will immediately cull your list to a select few choices.

Without knowing the answers, here are a few integrated amps I've heard that you might consider.

Musical Fidelity A220
Musical Fidelity A2
Naim NAIT 1
Rega Brio
Audio Refinement Complete (Alpha)
NAD c320bee
Jolida 302b
Cambridge Audio Azur 540A v2

There are lots of choices in that price range - be patient and you should be able to find any of the recommendations and resell with little or no loss until you find one you like.

Good luck!
Dkzzz--exactly the opposite on the NAD. I own the C325BEE and like it a lot. It has a warmer tonal balance than the Rotel. It's a great amp for the price, but you will need a phono stage.

Happy hunting!