mono blocks with a powered sub?

I recently purchased a pair of Paradigm Studio 40v4's. I also incorporated a SVS PB12 NSD powered subwoofer. My pre amp is a Carver ct7 with only one set of pre outs. I have ran my pre-outs to the sub, and from the sub to my Carver TFM 24. I plan on upgrading both pre and amp in the near future.I know there's a way, but I'm not sure how to hook up mono blocks while incorporating the sub. Will a pre-amp with 2 pre-out jacks solve this problem.

Also, a public thanks to member Bob reynolds for all his advice, it's helped me quite a bit.
sprink
Agree, use a Y-splitter. Works just like a second set of outputs which is the way most are wired internally when a preamp offers dual outputs. As stated, there is no connection difference whether you use monoblocks or a stereo amp except for, possibly, needing longer interconnects if your monoblocks are placed near the speakers.
Maybe you're asking about speaker level connection?
If you were to use this type of sub connection, you'll have to connect speaker terminals of your mono blocks to speaker connectors on the sub (provided your sub has one).
The rest of your connection shouldn't be any different from the system with no sub: source to preamp, preamp to power amps, power amps to speakers.
Many, myself included, prefer speaker -level connection, and it's worth trying at least.
In response to "onemug", basically I;m a little on the "audio ignorant" side. I was curious about connecting this way. As usual, everyones responses answered some of the questions I had.
Thanks for the responses
Post removed 
A pre-amp with 2 pre outs will let you run one set direct to the sub and the other set direct to the mono amps or stereo amp. The amp/amps will be getting the full range of the signal.

Some subs will divide the signal into low for the sub and then have a pre out with the remaining signal to feed the amps. Your sub may do this now? This is a good set up if you have speakers with not much bass. It will protect them from damage.