Cary 500 mono blocks

I have Maggie 3.6R's with a Cary SLP98p F1 and Bel Canto Ref1000 monoblocks, and I was contemplating switching the amps to the Cary Monos; anyone have any experience with a similar combo of Cary Monos/SLP98 and Maggies? I was thinking about that, or possibly a Spectron Musician.

Suggestions??
macdadtexas

I also have the Maggies 3.6R and I'm having excellent results with two Spectron Musician III SE in mono-block configuration. I started with one amp and after a couple of months added the second one. A single amp will certainly provide enough juice to confidently drive the Maggies. The second amp will simply take the sound to a whole new level.

I had the cary 500s with magnepan 3.5's and they did a great job. They are certainly powerful enough to drive your maggies. Good amps. rudge
I dorove Audiostatic DCM-5 with Cary CAD-500MB monos. The sound was trully spectacular - fast, transparent and pure. Those are some trully great amps. VERY underrated.
well, I switched. Great amps, nice to buy amps that are already broken in. Bass is HUGE, smooth, very detailed. I think they are the best match for my Maggies so far. Think these will be here for a while!!
Seems that there must be some kind of synergy between Carys and stats.

How does the 500MB compare to the Ref 1000 ?