SS or Tube Preamps with Dual-Balanced outputs

I vertically bi-amp; I am looking for recommendations on fully balanced pre-amps that offer the ability to have 2 simultaneous balanced outputs. I am look for a full balanced circuit (some call this quad-balanced I believe).

Currently, I've been using a Classe CP-700 with excellent results for over a year and half. I like the Classe's build quality, separate power supply, air, clarity, imaging, musicality, etc...very much.

What other SS or Tube pre-amps offer dual-balanced outputs
with great imaging and other desirable sonic attributes?

Thanks!
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xzephyr24069
Zephyr24069, our preamps have balanced inputs, even for the phono, which is actually a balanced source. The internal circuitry is fully differential and balanced from input to output.
Zephyr24069,
Thanks for compiling that list of preamps with balanced outputs.
It would help some of us if those with balanced circuits from input to output would be noted.
One I know of that is fully balanced from input to output is atma-sphere!
You are welcome; I am glad to hear that it helped.

I've heard the same on Atma-Sphere. I believe the
SimAudio P7 and P8 are as well. My Classe CP-700
is full balanced and dual-mono for future reference.

If you come across any of these and can share your listening
experience, please let me know.

According to the Esoteric webiste, they are about to (or already) have introduce the C-03 full balanced dual-mono pre-amp built to the same specs, etc...as the P03, D03 and G-0Rb separates. There is a presentation on their site with some interesting photos and marketing bullets.

That makes the list;

- Herron Audio
- Pass Labs XP-20
- Plinius Tautoro
- Atma-Sphere Music Preamplifier MP-3 (option)
- Atma-Sphere New Music Preamplifier MP-1 Mk. III (option)
- Aesthetix Calypso
- Aestehtix Janus
- SimAudio P7 or P8
- Sonic Frontiers Line3
- Audio Research LS26
- Audio Research Reference 3
- Audiovalve Eklipse
- BAT REX
- BAT 52 SE
- Mcintosh C500
- Belles 28-A
- Audionet Pre G2
- VAC Phi Beta
- Audio Horizons TP 2.1 (option)
- Rogue Audio Hera
- Promitheus Audio Reference C-core TVC (option)
- Music First Audio MK II Preamplifier (TVC)
- Music First Audio Reference Preamplifier (TVC)
- Esoteric C-03 Pre-Amp (new)
- Classe CP-700 and CP-500
My only extensive experience is with simaudio's p-5 preamp, which is fully balanced. Unfortunately though it only has one balanced input, but it is an excellent preamp no doubt. No listener fatigue, except maybe when played too loud but that could be said with most other preamps or components. I whole heartily recommend it, just consider matching of components is critical at this level of performance. Now I am using the atma-sphere m60 amps, before i was using sim's w-5 power amp, and I could see using a tube preamp would serve me well with the m60's.
Pedrillo: Thanks for the info. The P-5 is a discontinued model, correct? I've also heard the P-5LE and Celeste 5002 were great designs. Did you ever get a chance to listen to those or is your P5 an LE? Thanks again!