High Fidelity Cables CT-1designed by Rick Schultz

In December 2011,I wrote that High Fidelity cables led by cable designer Rick Schultz was putting together a new cable.The cable came to market as CT-1.The CT-1 has FINALLY made it into my system!I had obtained a version of the prototype that Rick had been working on.It blew my previous reference Genesis by Virtual Dynamics.I thought I had finally found my end with this cable.This prototype delivered to my ears "Nirvana".Could I be at the end of my quest for the ultimate sound?
No. I received two pairs of CT-1 to replace my prototypes.They went into the system this past Friday.Unable to dedicate time until Sunday listening,I stole a few moments,ducking away from company with anticipation.My guest could tell even with the music set for"ambiance"something was intriguing and I was in for a treat!
The experience:
First off,CT-1 was very user friendly.Installation was simple;the cable is very nice and light.The female RCA fit beautifully unlike any I had found in other cable.It was secure and reliable.It seemed much thought was dedicated to developing a designer fit to an aesthetically stunning RCA connector.Install entailed a few wiggles to ensure what seemed like a compression fit on my RCA.
It was 2-3 hrs. for the 1st step of break in to be complete.At that point I had something different!Today,although they only have 10-12 hrs. on them,I can`t put into words how much my system has transformed.Believe me,I loved my prototypes.However....there is simply no comparision.
The clarity and sound is so natural.
The soundstage is like nothing I ever heard.Resoulution is breathtaking and inner detail is simply hard to believe possible.
The sound has transended and now it simply does not seem as thought I have speakers.
My system is musicians playing music.
I am told with time they will improve and I trust that as it was revealed with the prototypes.I wanted to share my thoughts with you that now.
Unequivocally,a testament to High Fidelity,as the name declares.
High Fidelity Cables for me,the last word on it,after 12 hours!
Truly Amazing

Al
alpass
Ddraudt, do you want to come over next weekend? I have the WGPC in the system.
Norm, visiting sounds like fun and next weekend is a possibility.
How is the WGPC sounding?
Ddraudt, I have just begun experiments with it. It is plugged into the wall and two other devices feed off it. One is the HB Designs Acrylic PowerSlave with all analog device plugged into it and the other is a Japanese device with all digital devices plugged in. This allowed a simple with and without the WGPC.

With was definitely superior with all the properties of the HF cables but to a far greater extent. The soundstage is very wide, deep, and high, it is very detailed with no doubt as to how wide and where the marimba is, where the audience member who is coughing is including how far away from the performer, one can easily hear the decay of the notes in the hall, and the timbre of instruments is right on.

I want to move on to skipping the use of other devices in ac filtering, but having only eight outlets on the HF WGPC is a limitation.

I do wish the Hubbell 5362BLK duplexes without cryogenic treatment were used. I wish all could be zapped on the SR Tesla Coil.

Presently, I am using the spikes that come with the HF WGPC on an Accapella isolation base. I will soon be trying the StillPoints Ultra Fives.
Tbg, Thanks for you report on WGPC. I'm still amazed at how much MORE
the WGPC adds to the HF cable improvements. WOW!

Will love to hear you views on the Stillpoint ultra 5's on the WGPC

I have months of experiments to do on the WGPC which include trying different devices under the unit, on top of it, and inside. also trying items in conjunction with the WGPC.
One distraction is that it sounds so fantastic I get lost in the music.
Hi folks - have been so impressed with all your positive comments that I have now got CT-1 and 1e RCAs on home demo.
Now I can hear what all the vibe has been about....wonderful music!

Does anyone happen to know if Rick can do shorter lengths than 1m without affecting the technology?
Ideally would be looking for 0.6m lengths.

Thanks, nick