Moon Audio Referece Integrated vs LSA Signature

Not the Simaudio Moon integrated amps but the integrated that looks like the LSA Statement. Has anyone demo or use this amp, I am looking to purchase. I previously owned the DK MKII and like it and now looking to purchase another Hybrid Integrated.

How does it stack up to the Signature?

I know Chris Moon is very well respected but just wondering if anyone has had a chance to listen to this integrated.

Thanks
revrob
I have to ask. I have looked at new and used DK/LSA/Moon integrateds, and really thought what a deal. But have really had concerns about these chinese built products, and their reliability, resale value, and long term reliabilty, parts and service availability. There is one used available in my area that is sevaral years old, but again I have the same fears, and really don't know much about the americam copanies that have them built. Now I know NAD Master Series is Chinese, Cary has some built there I believe, and many other long established companies, so I know they will be around for quite awhile. So tell me am I paraniod here, or is it really as risky as it sounds ?
The DK were over-hyped when they first came out as the best integrated amp ever beats and competes with separates at 3 to 5 times its cost. That's not true but it is a very good integrated. Then LSA bought out DK and IMO made the comapny stronger and improved their product line across the board. Their Signature and Statement models have received, from top line reviewers, high praise.

But like any audio component it is about personal taste and budget. I once had the DK MKII and really liked it but got the bug and decided to upgrade to the Audia Flight Two integrated. I kept the Audia Flight for about 3 month and sold it because I really missed my DK.

I bought a new Moon Audio Integrated made by LSA. I had no problems selling my DK integrated. I love the sound and probally will keep this for awhile.

Resale comes into play if you don't like the sound but the Moon new for $2400, which is better than the LSA Standard, is a great buy. The quality and the workmanship are first rate.

I believe it is a great deal others might disagree but it works for me.
Hey Revrob. Thanks for the info. Well the ones I have seen unsold are DK, so maybe the older ones don't move. There are some on here now. Who fixes the Moon if it goes bad ? I think there is nothing wrong with Chinese built, it is the QC that is being followed by the company having it produced. I really will stay away from all these unknown Chinese Co. building in China, and imported here. Those seem to be the most suspect. They go under many names. So you like the Moon, it certainly looks like a quality piece. I have an older Mac pre and Amp and want to make a change, and have not looked at much in recent years. There sure is a lot out there, including all the ICE stuff !
LSA which purchase DK provides the warranty for the Moon. The Moon Audio Integrated is a private label but according to LSA the Moon is a step up from the Standard and just below the Signature. For $2400 is a great deal with warranty.

However $2400 can buy some great integrated here on Audiogon and I am sure that you will hear several recommendations.

Check out stereomojo dot com/AMPREVIEWS.htm really likes these amps. Just remove "dot" and replace it with "." to get to the article. Stereophile also did a review of the DK MKIII.

The DK MKII for $1,000.00 is a good deal but if you could find a MKIII for a little more that is the way I would go if you are on a budget.