Best tubed pre-amp w/phono stage for ss amps?

Looking for recommendations for a tubed pre-amp to march my Edge NL12.1.

I am looking for lots of detail inner detail, black background, air, capable of huge(both depth and width), natural soundstage. I want to be able to "feel" the performance...for it to have a materialness to it..

And, it must have the same qualities in the phono amp, as I listen to records more than any other format. I use both MC and MM cartridges, mostly MC.

Your suggestions are greatly appreciated
128x128rich121
Joule Electra LAP-150 or LAP-100... Killer combo with Edge amps! MM-MC and loading options gallore ...remote too.

"I am looking for lots of detail inner detail, black background, air, capable of huge(both depth and width), natural soundstage. I want to be able to "feel" the performance...for it to have a materialness to it.." Pretty much sums up how I would describe my LA150 with OPS1 phono stage (the LAP-150 has the OPS-1 phono inside it)
You need to audition the Mcintosh C2300.... the phono stage is top notch. I had a Manley steelhead w/ NOS tubes that I sold after using the C2300. My Tron 7 Reference is (perhaps) only slightly better....
I use a Counterpoint SA 3000 pre amp modified by Michael Elliot at alta vista audio. It is actually a hybrid, but uses tubes in the phono stage. It is both MM and MC capable.
Wonderful soundstage and very quiet
I second the Atma Sphere. Not only is it perhaps the best tubed preamp out there, but the phono stage is as good as any I've owned.
Try a Nagra PL-P, very open and detailed preamp and same for the internal phono state. You can also try one of the ARC preamp w/phono. There are some of these on the used market also.