NAD M3 V Vincent 236MKII any experiences??

Has anyone had the chance to compare the Vincent 236MKII to the NAD M3? Any thoughts or experiences would be helpful. Thanks
128x128geph0007
Shengya's are NOT knockoffs of Vincent...they are/were OEM for them.

I was in Hong Kong a few years ago saw Shengya gear sold JUST to have Vincent announce their similar "new" equipment months later.

I don't know what's worse...chinese knock offs

OR

western companies buying Chinese gear, giving it a minor cosmetic/operational tweak, DOUBLING the retail price and calling it "their own creation".

At the end of the day, I'm gonna decide with my ears & pocket book.
ShengYa A10CS actually is the Vincent 226 not the 236. For the heck of it check out the Nad c375, you may get what you are after for less. The c375 looks impressive.
Just got Shengya A10CS from eBay seller "listeningchina" for $800 shipped for US 110V version. It's same as Vincent SV-236 MkII (not 226 as pointed out by james_lipski) sold in US for $2,000. My decision was based on glowing review on Stereophile's April 2009 issue.

Wow. No kidding and can see why this int amp has been darling of TAS too as "Editor's Choice" for 3 years straight (2006 to 2008).

This along with Esound CD-E5 will be with me for a while.

I've owned following amps in last 10 years: Linn Classik, Monachy SE100, Marsh Audio (another TAS fave), Bel Canto evo, PS Audio digital (Bel Canto was way better), Nuforce, Dussun V8i - all in order. So went from solid state to digital back to solid state (Dussun was another great sounding 90lb bargain) to tube/ss hybrid.

Listen guys, just take TAS and Stereophile's glowing reviews says it all and yeah incredible BARGAIN at only $800 SHIPPED!

Lastly be careful when you buy from China as most are 220V.
Yeah and $200 is shipping!! I would worry about service on the Vincent at 2 grand, but I guess at $800 bucks you could throw it away as long as it lasts a few years. Any idea about warranty and or repair ? I also see if there are issues on it initially, they do not reimburse shipping. So it seems a gamble, and if everything works out your ok I guess.
I've had good luck with ChiFi. No reliability problems at all with Dussun v8i int amp, Xindak CDP and Esound CD-E5 CDP.

Ebay seller does provide DOA protection of sort with 100% positive rating. They packed it very well be covering the outer box with layers of bubble wrap. Best packing I've seen to date from anyone.

Again found the ChiFi to be BEST bargain.

Cheers