Rowland Synergy IIi, Cadence and BPS-1

I currently own a Rowland Synergy IIi preamp and Cadence phono pre. I recently have a chance to purchase a Rowland BPS-1 battery power supply for the Syngery IIi.

I'm trying to visualize exactly how the Synergy IIi and Cadence can both be powered by the BPS-1. Can they or can just one of the two units be powered by the BPS-1?

I currently have the power supply of the Synergy IIi plugged into a dedicated wall outlet and the Synergy IIi and Cadence are both attached to it.

Any info on how this all hooks up with the BPS-1 and what cables would I need would be greatly appreciated.
philb7777
Sorry to hear about your problems. I bought my bps used and never received a manual with it. With my unit only the green light is on. The batteries in my unit were almost dead when i bought it. It would play for 1/2 hr before 1 would lose a channel. There are 4 batteries in my bps with 2 batteries powering each channel. The technician who changed my batteries said that 2 of them where in really bad shape and the other 2 were ok. Thus it seems strange that your unit won't even switch to the battery mode. Did the seller change the batteries himself? If so, did he do it properly? Your best bet is to contact Rowlands directly.
I have a Synergy IIi hooked up to 2 70 amp-hour UPS batteries that I purchased for $60. The preamp can run for days without requiring a battery charge. The sonic improvement is substantial.
What BPS is for the Cadence? BPS-1? Can someone post a Picture of it, I never saw one. I heard also, there is a BPS for Cadence which looks like the BPS-2 but has different Batteries and different Charge Control?
Someone out there who has seen one of these?