Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Siliab, thanks for your additional comments about Grant Green. Others have offered some additonal comments in their posts here as well and I want to thank all of you because I find your comments interesting and educational.

Good listening to you,
A Sunday Morning –
Louis Armstrong - “Under the Stars” 33 rpm Verve
Louis Armstrong - “ Under the Stars” Classic Records 45 rpm re-issue
Phoebe Snow - “Phoebe Snow” Shelter Records - SR2109 - great recording ..I have a sealed copy of the DCC version think I've got to open it, clean it and compare the two.
Malcom Arnold - “English, Scottish, and Cornish Dances - Lyrita SRCS. 109 - a recent repeat, but too good not to...
Rachmaninov - Symphonic Dances / Vocalise - Dallas Symphony Orchestra / Donald Johanos Conducting - Athena Analogue Recording 1988 ALSW -10001 - Another repeat, but again, well worth it.
Art Garfunkel - “Breakaway” Columbia 1975
Henryk Szeryng “ Brahms Violin Concerto” - London Symphony Orchestra / Antal Dorati Conducting - Mercury Living Presence Stereo from 35 MM Magnetic film Recording.
Just ran through Jim Hall's "Concierto" LP. It sounded so good this morning I just picked up the stylus and listened to the side all over again :-)

Enjoy,
Bob