Shindo Amplifiers and Audio Note Loudspeakers?

I read recently that Art Dudley is using a Shindo Haut-Brion amplifier with Audio Note AN-E SPe HSE loudspeakers.

I am interested in reading any listening or ownership experiences with Shindo amplifiers and Audio Note loudspeakers.

Also, I am interested in other optimal non-Audio Note amplifier matches with Audio Note loudspeakers.
tvad
That's helpful to know, Encyclopediabsh. Thanks. My understanding from Matthew is that the Haut-Brion is out of production for many months, so it's good to know other alternatives.

Another person I know is using an Art Audio Symphony II with AN-E SPe HE speakers with good results.

My preamp is an SMc Audio VRE-1.

In the meantime, I will be trying a pair of George Wright Signature AU-15 2A3 PP monoblocks. Who knows, they may be ideal...
I did not hear that the Shindo Haut Brion is "out of production." You should call the importer Jonathan Halpern at Tone Imports who will be able to advise you correctly.
Viridian, I see that Art has gone through the Haute-Brion, Cortese, and now as the Corton-Charlemagne.

It's hard to keep up with that moving target.

Aronss, I was told by Matthew Rotunda, whom I trust to have current info regarding Shindo, that the Haute-Brion was "between production runs right now" and is not available for many months. I may have used confusing language when I stated that the Haute-Brion was "out of production for many months". What I meant to convey was that the amp will not be available for many months to come...again according to Matt. The amp is not permanently out of production.
Tvad, I have the same electonics as Encyclopediabsh but using an Altec 604 based speaker. I traded my Lamm ML2's for the Cortese amp and haven't looked back. I cannot attest to the compatiblity with the AN speakers but the Cortese amp really sounds great.