Esoteric E-03 Phono Stage

Anyone have and/or heard this phono pre: Esoteric E-03?

Soundstage Review

Looks interesting...
notec
Its one of the best phono amps I have heard.

I have 100 hours on mine, and no noise issues. I am using a TA Ref MM2x power cord on it.

I have auditioned beside a PH5 and PH7, and preferred it.

Although the AR Ref Phono 2, is still better then the E-03.

But for the price, its terrific. Hopefully the last phono pre-amp I ever buy!
Listened to it once and I thought the sonic signature is very similar to Esoteric's digital products - which is to say lots of details, transparency, frequency extension and sound staging. It is also very neutral.
I am interested in purchasing this phono stage.I read in the 6 moons review that the EO-3 will let you hear any record defect as compared directly to the Audio Flight phono stage.
Do the user's of the EO-3 find that a problem? I was considering the E0-3 and Zesto Andros.
I have had this phono amp for months. It replaced the Lamm, a tube unit. I have detected absolutely no difference between the two as to how audible record defects are. (My cartridge is a Koetsu and arm and turntable are SME.)
I listened to this phono preamp a couple of years ago and immediately found it to be characteristic of Esoteric's house sound -- very cleaning, neutral sounding with gobs of details and frequency extension. It does all the analytical qualities right without sounding sterile or emotionless.

Another similar sounding phono preamp but with more warmth and possibly slightly more bloom (not that the E-03 is lacking in this department) is the Pass XP series phono preamps.