2A3 Set power amp

Kind of a newbie with tube power amps so humor me. How will a Single Ended Triode amp with tubes being 2A3,6F5 and GZ34 sound with speakers that are rated 88-89dB? The Amp is rated at 10 Watts. Thanks for your help.
fromunda
It will probably drive your speakers fairly well at low SPL.

However, once you push the speakers with challenging source material and/or raise the SPL, the amp will unravel like a cheap suit.

That's fact, not theory.
Audiofeil is correct, of course. You have undoubtedly been listening to recordings that have very limited dynamic range (meaning a very small difference in volume between the softest notes and the loudest notes). Try some well recorded wide dynamic range classical symphonic music to see what he means.

That kind of recording may have brief dynamic peaks that are 30db or more louder than the average volume level. You will set your volume control based primarily on the average level. 30db above that level corresponds to 1000 times as much power!

Regards,
-- Al
Anyway I have purchased this amp made by Chris Barnett, with 2- 2a3 Sovtek, 2- 6F5GT National electronics and 1-jj rectifier tube. With my 88db B&W speakers I am astonished! This F-in thing sounds like a locomotive on the right track. Holy cow, so much for all the theories in this thread, most were dead wrong!

I do not believe it. There is no way! You are just saying that because you are going to sell the amp in the future. Chris Barnett is not an amp designer, he's a technician as far as I know. Are you in the Bay Area?
Not the first time that I have been dead wrong. My wife is keeping track and I'm into the thousands. Enjoy your amp and honor the music.