Here comes the Dude. What to expect?

I have my new Dude preamp in the Post and coming my way this week. It is my last component buy.

It has been told to me that the Dude had bigger balls than the AR Ref 3/5. Can the Dude keep up and run by some of the better preamps out there? If so what?

Hopefully there are some new Dude owners out there that can pipe in.
128x128glory
Hi. I put the dude on three aurios pro max and they work quite nicely i think. as mentioned, do not listen too critically for a week or two because it takes a while to settle in == sounds veiled at first and dynamics are not what they will be. hope you enjoy it
I have Equarack footers for the Dude. As good as the HRS M3 stuff and better than the Sistrum 101-SP.
Glory,

Have you tried the Sistrum VS. Equarack under the same piece of gear? Tube gear? Love to hear your comments on the differences.

Thanks
The Equarack footers are better than the Sistrum in my system.. I had 4 SP-101/3 SP-1 and sold them for the Equarack footers. Had the Sistrums under my speakers and amps and the Equarack had a better organic sound to the music. Fuller and richer sound. Sistrum stuff is good / Equarack is better IMHO.

James,

With 150 hrs. on the Dude it is now growing a beard and gaining weight/height. 6'5''and 185lbs.

Here is my review of the Dude:

LMAOAROTF/Farout/Outer Space/LOL/Did you hear that?/BIG 00'S/3.8k = stolen goods/Ugly looking on the outside/Beautiful on the inside/No name maker fine by me. NOT FOR SALE for many moons.