Cary 805s or Atma Sphere M60s?

Currently have a pair of 805s with an SLP-05 preamp, and 91db Vienna Acoustic speakers with silk tweeters coupled with anti-cable autoformers (all SET amps should have these autoformers-do yourself a favor and try them out). Thinking about an OTL amp. Are they everything they're cracked up to be, or what about push-pull amps? I'm just like you guys I love tube sound, dynamics, soundstage, richness, air, and detail. Is one configuration outstanding above another? I want to hear your thoughts and experience.

Eric.
erfranke
The minimum and nominal impedance of the speakers is a major factor in determining the suitability of OTL amp. Without this info it's impossible to offer an opinion, IMO.

With 91dB speakers, the room size and the volume at which you typically listen are also important factors considering the 60wpc output of the M-60 amps.
Not sure the autoformers make sense if you want to get the output tansformer less sonics.
Atmasphere Amps are well known to the forum and professional publication set. I am sure a search will yield a couple of formal reviews which would be more informative than a line or two in reply to your post.
That said in a few words - yes they are all that - within their limits. But you have to read about what those might be.
I own M-60 amps for years. When they match to your speakers, they are very reliable and excellent from sonics.
One of the great Designs in Amplifier Design.
Agree with Mechans on autoformers, to some extent it defeats of the purpose of OTL, though they we still be excellent amps, but not the same with as without.