Best Overall Value in a KT-88 tube

Just like the topic says. What is the best overal value for a KT-88 tube considering price, reliability, bass, extension, longevity, midrange, and overall tone? Really looking for some education from experienced users of the different available options.

Thanks

PMB
pmburnett
The dealer is as or more important than the tube. Upscale Audio, Ram Labs, Jim McShane, Tube Depot, and a few others sell good tubes. Regarding brands, different ones behave different in different circuits, thus tube "A" may be good or bad depending on the application. Personally, I like SED or Winged C 6550's, Sovtek KT88's, EH KT88's, the GL I find overpriced, and sonically average. Although I did put them in my Quiciksilver and they were marvelous so back to the "got to try em" line. JJ KT88's are great, but lately the reliability has been suspect. The Shuguang can be very good as well. Try all you can...And yes, I have tried all the above in at least 3-4 different amps. Jallen
Thanks for the responses so far. I plan to buy from Kevin, Dougstubes, Tubestore, or Grant Fidelity-- most likely Kevin. Will be going in Quad II-40's. Distributor requires full retube to upgrade to current specs. I can supply any set of Quads that I like. Not sure that I will have the upgrade performed, but would like to know my options. Amps will be used with Zu Essence. Shuagang Treasures are highly recommended but somewhat expensive at $450/matched quad.

Thanks again for any additional info.
PMB
I've used the EH KT88's, Shuguang KT-88's and Shuguang Treasures. I do like the Treasures best. But I'm not sure the words best value fits? I preferred the standard Shuguang KT-88's over the EH tubes. More musical and better bass.
I like the Shuguang KT88's for the price. Not as punchy sounding as vintage Genalex, but I find them to be more coherent.
Don't know much about KT-88's, but I am loving my Gold Lion KT-77's. I purchased them from tctubes.com, and got a real nice matched quad. The guys at tctubes were a pleasure to work with....you may want to speak with them about their ideas. Happy Listening.